Solar Panels Enphase Installation
This video is from my video diary of a solar panel PV system installation at a domestic property, using enphase micro inverters. Eight panels were installed on one roof and six panels on another.
The job took two days to complete as it also needed rafters in the roof to be strengthened.
- first the roof is strengthened so that it can support the solar panels
- I then set to work fitting the mini consumer unit and generation meter
- meanwhile on the house roof the solar panel mounting frame anchors are being fitted
- we fit the rails and get the power on to the roof
- the cable is fitted. Now on to the micro inverters
- finally the solar panels are fitted to the roof
Yes, we are quick workers aren’t we 😉